AGM – Assistant General Manager – Restaurant
Manchester City Centre - Growing Contemporary Restaurant & Bar Group
£30,000/33,000 per annum
Urgent Requirement for Manchester
AGM – Manchester – up to 33K salary
We are looking for confident, motivated Assistant General Manager/AGM for this iconic high profile restaurant in Manchester.
We are looking for a natural leader to work alongside the General Manager to ensure the smooth running of the business and to maintain the high standards they pride themselves on. This includes managing the P&L, adhering to company specification and providing excellent guest care.
You are required to lead and motivate the junior management team and all the front of house staff, therefore a positive and friendly attitude is a necessity. As well as the day to day activities, you will be involved in the recruitment of front of house staff and the monitoring of the progress and effectiveness of the in-store trainers.
As an AGM Manchester, the next step in your career is General Manager, and this Company provide you with the full training in order to get you there!
Training includes the following areas:
- · Budgets
- · Profit and loss
- · Forecasting
- · Sales and marketing
- · Understanding the company culture
- · Ability to teach and develop others
- · Running of day to day operations
In return on offer:
- An excellent AGM package 30-33K.
- An in depth training program in which they will develop you in all aspects of the business and culture.
- A chance to develop within a progressing company.
- A company pension scheme
Please Apply with Current C.V to carole @ therecruitmentroom.co.uk
– To view all our latest positions please log on to our website www.therecruitmentroom.co.uk