Regional Sales Manager
Southern field based role
£35-40 OTE plus car allowance
Regional Sales Manager | Southern based – Top Hospitality Group – Field Based – Ideally located Bath, Cardiff, Reading, Cheltenham
I am currently recruiting for a savvy Regional Sales individual or National Business Development Manager to support, inspire, train and develop individual site sales and reservations teams for this award winning, progressive Hospitality Group and to help drive further revenue in their Southern venues. Our ideal candidate will have a strong sales mentality, excellent management experience and a great leader and manager of a team, inspiring and leading by example.
The right Regional Sales Manager/Business Development Manager candidate will have proven experience in delivering some astounding sales performances through proactive activity along with being recognised as an individual who is consistently thinking outside the box to deliver outstanding results and boost sales across all sites. Previous hospitality experience is a must ideally gained in a branded restaurant/bar environment.
This role is a field based role and the candidate should ideally be based in or around one of the following locations: Bath, Cheltenham, Cardiff, Reading
Candidates must be used to managing their own diary and working remotely.
- Strategic Planning
- Training and Development
- New Opening Support
- Proactively seeking and cementing Regional partnerships
- Sales Manager recruitment
- Key Campaign planning and roll-out
- Reporting and Targeting
- Unit support
- Sales team recruitment
- A competitive basic salary and cracking bonus (heavily bonus related due to the nature of the role)
- Car Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance after 6 months’ service
- Healthcare cash plan
- 50% discount on all food for you and your guests in all our venues (discount on beverages available off-peak)
- An Employee assistance program providing help with legal, financial and healthcare matters
- Discretionary Benefits including, paid day off for volunteering, education subsidies, referral scheme and extra days’ holiday for significant life events.
- The opportunity for real career progression
This award winning Hospitality group value their employees and are continually passionate in furthering their career development. A truly rare opportunity to join this award winning Group.
In the first instance please send your CV to Carole Williams at The Recruitment Room by hitting the ‘Apply’ button. National Sales or National Business Development Manager – Field Based – Cardiff, Bath, Cheltenham, Reading – Hospitality Group
ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.