Senior Sous Chef
Helmsley North Yorkshire
£29-32,000 basic plus tronc
We are delighted to be recruiting for this multi award winning very high profile restaurant at Senior Sous Chef level.
We are looking for a very talented Min 3AA rosette /Michelin Experience Sous Chef for this forward thinking restaurant in Rural North Yorkshire.
Salary – Basic of 29-32K plus tips – Assistance with initial Live In
This property is a destination place for seasonal food and fine wines and is 3AA rosette Michelin level.
The fit out is beautiful retaining lots of original charm with contemporary touches.
This place can be very busy so the Senior Sous Chef need to be able to cope with a fast paced environment and be able to fully deputize in the Head Chefs absence.
We are looking to recruit a talented and driven strong Senior Sous Chef with a Proven High Quality level of experience for thissuper talented professional kitchen in North Yorkshire.
You will need to have previous quality kitchen experience of the same level and the ability to run a busy vibrant kitchen minimum Proven 3 AA Rosettes or above
This Senior Sous Chef position North Yorkshire will of course be a hands on position being able to assume full control of all aspects of this busy professional kitchen environment.
For this position you must possess the following:-
- A proven track record with a minimum of 3AA but ideally some Michelin 1 Star experience
- Have the passion and dedication to take an active part in all kitchen aspects.
- Be able to lead by example and support the team around you
- Knowledge of the highest standards of Health & Safety, hand in hand with Hygiene, and be able to implement this into the work place.
- A desire to excel in everything you do.
- Excellent stock and profit control.
- The opportunity to be a part of a forward thinking and highly respected restaurant offering you good career progression.
If you feel you have the right combination of skill, dedication and enthusiasm for this Senior Sous Chef role for North Yorkshire, please send your current CV to Paul Lee by hitting the APPLY BUTTON